Analyst, Investment Research
Who Are We?
Crestone Capital, LLC is based in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in Denver and San Francisco. Crestone is a leading multi-family office for ultra-high-net-worth entrepreneurs and executives. Crestone provides fully integrated investment management and wealth advisory services to a select group of nationwide clients. We help our clients protect and enhance their wealth, simplify their financial lives, and achieve their evolving personal and financial goals. Our services include global investment access, strategy, and management; estate and philanthropic planning; income tax planning and reporting; financial and cash flow planning; personal financial statement maintenance; and investment portfolio reporting. Crestone currently advises on approximately $2.5 billion of client assets and serves 139 clients. Crestone has been recognized by Outside Magazine as One of America's Best Places to Work.
What is the Job?
The position is an entry level, yet key member of our Investment Research team. S/he will assist in the evaluation and monitoring of potential and current portfolio investments, as well as work as a collaborative partner with our Client Advisory team.
What Will You Do? (this is what we know but expect the unexpected)
This role is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Perform comprehensive and in-depth investment manager, company, and/or market research
- Develop detailed financial models and other ad hoc analyses used in supporting the evaluation and monitoring of potential and current investments
- Participate in evaluations and reviews of potential investment opportunities
- Assist in the preparation of investment memorandums and other investment documentation
- Complete evaluations of current investments and other ad hoc portfolio management analyses
- Create and maintain reports to track and monitor prospective investments
- Create and maintain reports that enhance our data analyses capabilities of existing investments
- Assist in the preparation of Investment Committee materials
- Develop and continuously expand a network of outside investment professionals through frequent interaction and communication with external parties
- Maintain a current pulse on the industry and represent Crestone to the investment community by attending relevant industry conferences and networking events
- Conduct special projects as requested
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-3 yrs experience in financial services
- Strong work ethic, ability to manage multiple high priority projects, and capability of working effectively both as an individual and as part of a team
- Strong academic aptitude, quantitative skills, strategic thinking abilities, and solid written and oral communications skills
- Strong background in Microsoft Office
- SQL, Python, and/or VBA experience a plus
- FactSet and/or Bloomberg experience a plus