Crestone Capital, LLC is based in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in Denver and San Francisco. Crestone is a leading multi-family office for ultra-high-net-worth entrepreneurs and executives. Crestone provides fully integrated investment management and wealth advisory services to a select group of nationwide clients. We help our clients protect and enhance their wealth, simplify their financial lives, and achieve their evolving personal and financial goals. Our services include global investment access, strategy, and management; estate and philanthropic planning; income tax planning and reporting; financial and cash flow planning; personal financial statement maintenance; and investment portfolio reporting. Crestone has been recognized by Outside Magazine as One of America's Best Places to Work (2014 and 2016). Crestone currently advises on approximately $1.8 billion of client assets and serves 90 clients.
The Financial Associate will work closely with the primary advisors to support manager and strategy research, investment due diligence, risk management, and portfolio management. Specific responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
Assist Client Advisors:
- Assist advisors with comprehensive analyses of client portfolio performance and other client-specific projects’;
- Understand the client's background, investment goals and objectives and assist with development of their Investment Policy Statement;
- Market, implement, monitor, and rebalance investment portfolios in accordance with client’s Investment Policy Statement;
- Assist with non-investment financial transactions (e.g., banking/mortgage);
- Assist with client meeting preparation and follow-up
Financial Analysis and Research:
- Research, analysis and reporting using spreadsheets (including multi scenario analysis and valuation analysis);
- Identify opportunities to expand client relationships;
- Assist Director, Family Wealth Planning with client meeting preparation;
- Developing and providing highest quality service to clients and client advisors;
- B.S in Business Management, Finance, or Economics; MBA, CFP or CFA preferred;
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong academic aptitude, quantitative skills and strategic thinking abilities. Strong background in Microsoft Office; Bloomberg experience preferred.