Position: Manager, Information Technology
Location: Boulder, CO
Maximize client outcome and create operating leverage by delivering an integrated, cohesive and evolving technology ecosystem supportive to business initiatives and achieved through focus on User Experience.
- Deliver exceptional end user technology experience by leading the deployment of production hardware, software and network solutions
- Continuously pursue in-depth understanding of business objectives, individuals’ roles, technology requirements and workflows as well as new technologies and best practices
- Ability to communicate with the business including executives about technology in their language
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for solving complex business challenges specific to a multi-family office
- Own firm-wide platform for capturing end user feedback with an eye towards continual improvement
- Ability to continually adapt technology environment to changing business demands to maximize human capital and achieve scale
- Architect, deploy and troubleshoot core business infrastructure systems including but not limited to storage, backup, security, user account setup, email, network printing, remote access, desktop computing, etc.
- Leverage enthusiasm for business and technology to lead in the identification of software solutions that both improve and advance business objectives
- Deliver new ideas, methods and approaches to the business through the technology platform
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data to facilitate data-driven decisions, automate workflows, etc.
- Extract data from multiple disparate data sources and combine them into meaningful outputs and visuals
- Ability to populate new datasets and developing custom tables and views that are supportive to new visualizations
- Maintain data maps supportive of systems, processes, and visualizations
- Collaborative change management skills necessary for technology implementation/adoption
Professional Competency and Technical Knowledge:
- Demonstrate domain expertise within a functional area and act as a central point of contact
- Able to develop and present complex problems in a simple way
- Education, certifications, professional networking, best practices
- 4-year college degree required; business or technical, or related field, preferred
- FINRA Series 7, 66, and/or 24 preferred
- 5+ years’ of professional experience; preferably in a financial services environment
- Proficient with management of databases, BI tools, and scripting languages
Client outcome oriented, attentive to detail, analytical, enjoy solving problems, critical thinking capacity, high levels of integrity, process-driven, strong work ethic, ability to work well independently and collaboratively, strong written/verbal communication skills, respect confidentiality, life-long learner.