Position: Manager, Information Technology
Location: Boulder, CO
Maximize client outcome by creating and implementing integrated Salesforce solutions that align with the firm strategy and delivers business intelligence across the firm.
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, have a strong attention to detail, and possess a passion for delivering a high-quality product for stakeholders. Working selflessly in an evolving and highly collaborative team environment, adaptability and good communication skills are needed. The candidate should be a problem solver, with an eye to the bigger picture and awareness to make decisions in the best interest of Crestone. In addition, the role will be responsible for knowledge transfer and training around Salesforce development methodologies.
Business Intelligence and Technology:
- Understanding of business systems’ data structures and integrations
- Adheres to technical best practices and guidance
- Proficient in Workflows, Process Builder, Flows, SSIS, Lightening, Object creation, SOQL, Salesforce Reporting, Analytics and possible integration with PowerBI
- Incorporate long-term support considerations into development approach
- Maintains data integrity across the technology platform(s), i.e., SQL and Salesforce
- Develop data and related deliver mechanisms that will lead to measurable gains in usability from both an intelligence and UX perspective
- Critically evaluate native and mobile UX and make recommendations for improving
- Extend core product to provide an effortless and engaging end-user platform and mobile experience
- Lead in conceptualizing and implementing reports, information dashboards and other data intelligence
- Develop and deploy data visualizations, ensuring ease of use and on-demand access to key business information
Data Analysis & Reporting
- Extract data from multiple disparate data sources and combine them into meaningful data intelligence visuals
- Expertise with creating and populating new objects, relating to existing objects, integrating with Org data model, etc.
Professional Competency and Technical Knowledge:
- Communicate and develop relationships and integration across departments and organization levels
- Able to develop and present complex problems in a simple way
- Crafting communications that are clear, succinct and audience appropriate
- Lead in articulation of business and technical requirements
- Passions for helping other technologists solidify Salesforce development acumen
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com Administration
- Able to build custom integrations between SFDC and other software
- Able to see a task from a business standpoint, not just a technical standpoint
Outcome oriented, attentive to detail, analytical, enjoy solving problems and teaching, critical thinking capacity, high levels of integrity, process-driven, strong work ethic, ability to work well independently and collaboratively, strong written/verbal communication skills, respect confidentiality.