Position: Sr. Client Advisor
Location: Boulder, CO
Who Are We?
Crestone Capital, LLC is an independent, multi-family office based in Colorado that serves successful high-net-worth entrepreneurs and leading executives from around the world. With over 25 years of experience and approximately $2.25 billion in assets under management, we deliver a fully integrated approach to investment management and wealth advisory services. We create alignment through a fee-only model, acting as a fiduciary, and always putting clients' best interests first.
What's the Job?
The Sr. Client Advisor role is an integral member of the Client Advisory team, as well as the firm with primary responsibility for a number of significant client relationships and is continuously contributing to the growth and well-being of the overall firm. S/he has proven themselves as a constant professional who primarily builds and monetizes key relationships, and also manages high level, complex clients. This role requires approximately 75% travel, as the primary responsibility early on is sourcing, closing, and managing new client relationships for the firm with the majority of existing leads being generated outside of Colorado. The ideal candidate is highly regarded in the business community through their involvement in multiple social and philanthropic endeavors, and has earned the trust of colleagues. This role is a mentor to others and a team player, able and wanting to collaborate with others.
What Will You Do (this is what we know, but expect the unexpected)?
- Identify, build and advise/manage key client relationships that result in long-term relationships for Crestone.
- Able to effectively manage $500M+ in high net worth client assets.
- Serve as the first point of contact for key firm relationships, understand our clients’ business needs, initiatives and develop relationships with key players.
- Collaborate with Investment Research to identify opportunities within our community of investment managers.
- Manage the execution of client meetings and follow-up on opportunities, as well as develop strategies for connection.
- Develop investment policy statement (IPS) for clients and review annually.
- Manage and respond to client inquiries including trust and estate planning, portfolio reviews, etc.
- Develop collaborative internal relationships.
- Contribute at a firm wide strategic level regarding the Crestone value proposition, overall competitive landscape analysis, etc.
- Maximize client performance within the construct of their Investment Policy Statement (IPS).
What Do You Need?
- Undergraduate degree with a preference for Finance, Accounting and/or related field.
- 8+ years of experience serving clients in ultra-high net worth industry.
- FINRA licensing (Series 7 and 66).
- Ability to travel 75% both domestically and internationally as required and with short notice.
- Deep knowledge of capital markets and investments across asset classes including hedge funds, private equity, direct real estate, and commodities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Has a high degree of integrity and professionalism with the ability to work well in a dynamic environment.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).